Nothing Breaks Like A Heart was the UK’s second most played track of 2019, according to figures from PPL, a UK based Music Licensing Company.
The news was revealed as PPL unveiled its annual Most Played Charts – which are compiled from exclusive music usage and airplay data from radio stations, television channels, pubs, clubs, bars, jukeboxes, and shops across the UK. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart, Miley Cyrus’s collaboration with Mark Ronson, came in at number 2 on the list.
PPL’s most played tracks chart of 2019
1. Giant – Calvin Harris and Rag ‘N’ Bone Man
2. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart – Mark Ronson featuring Miley Cyrus
3. Dancing With A Stranger – Sam Smith and Normani
4. I Don’t Care – Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber
5. Just You And I – Tom Walker
6. Higher Love – Kygo and Whitney Houston
7. Sweet But Psycho – Ava Max
8. Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi
9. Don’t Call Me Up – Mabel
10. Walk Me Home – P!nk
PPL’s Most Played Charts of 2019 are announced as the company publishes its Annual Review detailing last year’s financial and operational results.